Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Catching Up


Holy Wow! I bet you all thought married life had sent me into hibernation. Well here I am. All is going good and work has been keeping me real busy. I Went to California to see Kevin, Oregon to see my old homestead, Seattle for my Niece's wedding, Utah to be with my Dad's heart issues and oh ya................ Settling in to a wonderful relationship here in Idaho! Whew........... life is good.
Maybe I will keep up better. Until then..........TTFN Rog

3 comments:

Teresa said...

i am sooooooooooo proud of you! you made an update!!!!!!!!!!:)

coffeeisaneed said...

Oh my goodness - from April 15th to November! Ya think it was about time for SOMETHING! I'm not as encouraging as Teresa. Good to see you are still alive and kickin'
Love ya, Sister Cheryl, from the White House

Neuby said...

Go to my blog