Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I guess this is the fastest way to wish everyone the best holidays ever. By now your tummy has settled from over eating on Thanksgiving and you have come to the stark reality that Christmas is only a few weeks away. Not to be deterred though you frantically assemble every ounce of courage and brave the masses at pre, post and during holiday sales. With the every hopeful dream that as a new year comes upon us it will be better next year. You will eat less, love more and plan earlier. I too am right there with you all.
I am thankful for all God has blessed me with as I reflect on the past year. Not the least of which is a renewed sense of purpose. Ah, there's that word again. Purpose. It has been coming up a lot lately. My prayer is that each one will find their purpose and pursue it with passion. Whether in your family, church, work or a cause, live with passion.
Now on Dasher, on Dancer, on Comet and Cupid.................... Dash away All

3 comments:

coffeeisaneed said...

You my brother are very philisophical and funny! I enjoyed your short story and will take to heart living with passion. I actually got on here to "steal" your picture as I am making a calander for Ashley and I put pictures of the people on the date of their birthday's. Okay I'm not very far on the calander as you can see I am at January! Love you much

Neuby said...

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moon Light said...

Hey Bro,

Thanks for the thoughts and for 'shopping' with me :) I hate doing that by myself!! Thanks also for going with dad and grabbing my bag to send home!!!

Hugs to you all,

susie